Key Assets is a not-for-profit, non government children’s and family services agency
Key Assets is a non-government, not for profit, non-religious, children, family and community services agency. Our purpose is to achieve positive and lasting outcomes for children, families, and communities.
We have been established in Australia since 2007 and now provide services in all Australian states. While our main work is in fostering, in recent years we have built on our knowledge and experience of working with vulnerable children and families and diversified into disability and intensive family support services.
Key Assets Australia evolved from an international network of children and family services providers. We continue to benefit from those international connections in mutual sharing of best practice, research and innovation, and service development information. Our company’s member is the Martin James Foundation, which is a charity focused on deinstitutionalising care for children around the world. For more information visit
We strive to develop an innovative range of services for children and young people and families. We pride ourselves on a ‘can do’ approach, remaining flexible and responsive in meeting the needs of our contracting organisations and to the people we serve.
Key Assets has a strong commitment to working in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations to build our cultural knowledge continue our reconciliation journey.
- Small Employer – Bronze Tier Status – AWEI 2019
- Small Employer of the Year – AWEI 2018
- Silver Employer – AWEI 2018
- Finalist – Employer of Choice Public Sector and NFP – Australian HR Awards 2017
- Small Employer of the Year – AWEI 2017
- Small Employer of the Year – AWEI 2015
- Gold Employer – AWEI 2017
- Finalist – Organisation of the Year – Australian LGBTI Awards 2017
- Highest Ranking Small Employer – AWEI 2016
- Bronze Employer – AWEI 2016
- Finalist Organisation/Brand of the Year – Australian LGBTI Awards 2016