The kind of information we collect and hold securely
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Information about your business or job, including Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN), your position, organisation, business address, and business’s phone number, fax and email.
- Your credit card or bank details if you make a purchase from us, or take a payment from us.
- Other personal information for our human resources, finance and general administration.
- Other personal information to help us organise and invite you to training sessions, seminars and other events.
How we collect personal information
- Directly from the person we are working with to provide advice, materials or other resources.
- Directly from potential carers, or from any of their household, family members or other connections as part of their carer application and assessment.
- From publically available information.
- From our key stakeholders, such as the Department of Family and Community Services.
How we hold personal information
We take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure and protected from being released without authorisation. We store hard-copy information in our secure offices and electronic information on our secure servers.
How we use personal information
- Our number one priority is to keep personal information confidential and only used for the reason it was collected in the first place.
- We won’t reveal, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass on any information to third parties unless the individual or organisation give us their consent, or the law tells us to do so.
- Your information helps us provide better products and services and to give you relevant information about them.
How to access or correct your personal information, or make a privacy complaint
We don’t collect a lot of personal information. But we will always be clear about what we’re asking for and why, and we’re accountable for keeping it secure. If you want to see or change the information we hold about you, please call Key Assets Australia on 1800 932 273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Key Assests Australia to make a complaint if you feel we haven’t followed the Australian Privacy Principles.