Our inclusive organisational culture makes people feel respected and valued for who they are as an individual or group.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our inclusive organisational culture makes people feel respected and valued for who they are as an individual or group. Our leadership team can be trusted to drive innovation, collaboration and connection to maintain high levels of employee engagement for optimal service delivery. Inclusion is an organisational effort to ensure individuals of all backgrounds feel welcomed, and equally treated.
We, at Key Assets Australia, encourage our people and carers to recognise and appreciate the benefits of working in an organisation that values every individual in achieving a positive and lasting difference for the children, young people and families we serve.
Message from our Chief People Officer
“Diversity and inclusion is very important to us at Key Assets Australia. After all, it’s the unique ingredient that brings our service magic to life for all of our people.
Being part of a team that truly embraces people first allows us to bring our best selves to work.
When we foster inclusivity, a place where everyone belongs, we create an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. Respected for everything they are... or are not.
This mix of people is what sets us apart and how we all come together is how we can achieve more in enhancing the lives of the children, families and communities we serve.”
"Being part of a team that truly embraces people first allows us to bring our best selves to work...."
Check out the benefits of working in a diverse and cinclusive workplace.
- Improve employee to service user experience
- Increase employee loyalty through better engagement
- Improve knowledge sahring in the workplace
- Increase employee empowerment and confidence
- Improve employee retention
- Accelerate business growth and financial performance
- Boost innovation and creativity
- Improve reputation of Key Assets Ausrtalia
- Make better business decisions
- Attract high quality candidates
Key Assets don't just pay lip service to diversity and inclusion; we encourage all our people to be inclusive in all our workplaces. From talent engagement and selection, development, management and operations, diversity and inclusion are part of our everyday approach.
Right from the beginning, we are leading the way.
We have a dedicated People and Culture Team including our Chief People Officer, Paula Holden, focussed on
- Diverse and inclusive fit for purpose teams
- built on respect, trust, and our values
- fostering innovation, creativity and commitment