KAA’s New Transformation Hub
KAA is excited to announce the launch of our new transformation hub, Chrysalis, to elevate the way we achieve positive and lasting outcomes for children, families, and communities.
Chrysalis will be a team of people who are focused on helping KAA innovate and adapt with agility, pace, and purpose, while supporting our organisational objectives and delivering on our strategy.
KAA’s current Chief Operating Officer (COO), Jamie Hodgson, will transition into the newly created role of divisional Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Chrysalis, and continue to play an active role on the KAA senior executive team.
What does KAA’s transformation look like?
Guided by the principles of human-centred design, Jamie Hodgson will lead the Chrysalis team in building and implementing a framework which explores and integrates key capabilities across the organisation. This includes:
- Elevating and embedding the voices of children and young people across KAA
- Embracing evidence-based learning
- Designing a framework in how we measure our impact
- Learning how technology and data can play an important role in how we deliver our services, and
- Having sector wide influence in the child and family sector
We remain committed to achieving positive and lasting outcomes for children, families and communities, and Chrysalis will enable us to take the next vital step towards delivering on this purpose now, and into the future.