Learn more about Key Assets allied health service in Queensland.
Key Assets Disability Services in Queensland
In Queensland, Key Assets Australia deliver disability services across the Brisbane metropolitan area up to a maximum of 30 minutes from our office.
To be eligible for our services, the service user must be under the age of 18 years at the time of referral and have NDIS funding.
We take a person-centred and family centred approach and work with children, young people, parents and carers to understand individual needs and aspirations. We believe every individual has the right to be empowered to reach their goals.
The Services We Provide:
Occupational Therapy (OT)
- OT assessment
- Functional Capacity assessment
- Learning and skill building therapy
- Assistive technology
- Sensory profiling
- Social skills development
- Ongoing capacity building therapy
- Psychology assessments
- Positive behaviour support
- Emotional regulation to build skills and capacity
- Individual counselling
Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
- SLP assessments
- Communication skills, including voice assessments, expressive and receptive language skills
- Communication assistive technology assessments
- Swallowing assessments
- Ongoing therapy
Allied Health Assistant
- Daily routine development
- Travel training,
- Skills building
- PODD book development
- Assistance with learning about your communication devices
Support Coordinators (level 2) and Specialist Support Coordinators (level 3) work with you to design and build your supports to meet your goals. They can assist you with negotiating across a range of services and help you to build networks where you are at the centre. Support Coordinators will also assist to link you to the right services for your needs, help you understand your plan and how your funds can be spent. At all times Support Coordinators will work alongside you.
If you would like more information, talk to our team today on 1800 932 273 or email us at email@example.com